If you were to make a logo for the average high school-aged boy, it would probably be of a kid awkwardly asking a girl if she wanted to go to Panera this Friday while stuttering and not making eye contact, or of a guy taking pictures with his “squad” in the stands of a football game and then posting those pictures on Instagram with the caption “Bless Up!!”

Fortunately, for Maryland basketball commit Kevin Huerter, he’s not an average high school-aged boy. Therefore, his logo is actually really cool. And that’s not just because he has a logo, which is almost unheard of in and of itself.

Check out the epic way in which the incoming freshman was honored on Wednesday by Shenendehowa, his high school basketball team:

“The basketball program has designed a logo in your likeness,” the graphic reads. “This logo will be a reminder of the legacy of excellence that you left behind for future Shen basketball players.”
Huerter did average more than 21 points, seven rebounds, five assists, two steals and a block per game as a senior for the state champion Plainsmen, so the symbol is certainly well deserved. As far as repeating the achievement as a Terp, Maryland seems pretty set in the logo department, but there’s plenty of room in the rafters for a jersey if Huerter can put together a similarly sterling career in college.