A conference-record seven Maryland men’s lacrosse players earned All-Big Ten honors, the Big Ten announced Tuesday afternoon.

Three Terps — goalkeeper Kyle Bernlohr and midfielders Bryan Cole and Isaiah Davis-Allen — garnered first-team All-Big Ten recognitions.

Bernlohr, a 2015 first-team All-American after his first year as a starting netminder for the Terps, holds the Big Ten’s best goals-against average (7.62) and save percentage (.531).

Cole, meanwhile, has helped the Terps build their current 11-game winning streak by notching the game-winning goal in the final minute of regulation against Michigan on April 2 and in the final minute of the first overtime period against Penn State April 10. The redshirt senior finished the regular season with 35 points.

Davis-Allen has fielded 30 ground balls and caused 10 turnovers as the team’s only returning starter on the faceoff unit this season.

Defenders Greg Danseglio and Tim Muller and attackmen Colin Heacock and Matt Rambo received All-Big Ten honorable mentions.

Danseglio and Muller are both first-year starters for Maryland’s backline. Danseglio leads the conference with 50 ground balls, while Muller is second in the Big Ten and first on the Terps with 20 caused turnovers.

After posting the program’s first 40-goal campaign in his sophomore year, Rambo as a team-best 41 points through 14 games. Heacock joined him on the front line a couple games into the season, coming up from the midfield to rack up a career-high in points (37), goals (32) and assists (five).

Reserve defender Mike McCarney is Maryland’s Big Ten Sportsmanship Award recipient.

After going undefeated in conference and winning the regular-season title, the Terps will return to Johns Hopkins’ Homewood Field on Thursday at 5:30 p.m. for the first semifinal of the Big Ten Tournament.

As the top seed, Maryland will face No. 4-seed Penn State, which boasts first-team All Big Ten attackman Nick Aponte, for the right to play in Saturday’s championship against the winner of No. 2-seed Rutgers and No. 3-seed Johns Hopkins.