The Maryland basketball team will host Pittsburgh in next year’s ACC/Big Ten challenge, according to a report from CBSSports.com.

This marks the first time in three seasons the Terps will not face a high-profile opponent in the event.

In its first year as a part of the Big Ten, Maryland suffered a 76-65 home loss to then-No. 7 Virginia. Coach Mark Turgeon’s squad then brought its No. 2 ranking into Chapel Hill, North Carolina, last December but suffered an eight-point loss to the ninth-ranked Tar Heels.

Last season, Pittsburgh finished 21-12 and lost to seventh-seeded Wisconsin in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament. The Panthers will also be playing under first-year coach Kevin Stallings, who came over from Vanderbilt after former coach Jamie Dixon bolted for TCU.

The Terps, coming off a 27-9 record and their first Sweet 16 appearance in 13 years, could experience a downfall in success compared to the past two seasons. They’ve already lost four starters from last season to either graduation or early-draft entry, and Melo Trimble, the team’s starting point guard a year ago, entered the draft but did not hire an agent. He has until May 25 to return to school.

In addition to its contest with Pittsburgh, the new-look squad will play Georgetown on Nov. 15 as a part of the Gavitt Tipoff Games for the second straight year.