The opponent: University of Central Florida (1-1)

Kickoff: 7 p.m. on Saturday

Stadium: Bright House Networks Stadium, Orlando, Florida

Head coach: Scott Frost, first season leading a team

Last week: Maryland beat Florida International 41-14, Michigan beat UCF 51-14

Television: CBS Sports Network

Radio: Maryland Sports Radio Network (Baltimore 105.7 WJZ-FM and Washington ESPN 980 AM)

Prior meetings: None.

Game time weather forecast: Looks like some rain during the day that should clear out by kickoff. Guess Florida’s weather isn’t perfect after all.

Things to watch for on Maryland’s side

Offensive approach: In DJ Durkin’s debut, Maryland used about 17 running backs on its way to a dominant rushing performance. Last week, Perry Hills tossed three touchdowns and posted a total quarterback rating of 90.6, which is very, very good. Before the season, the Terps were expected to look more like they did in Week 1 than they did in Week 2. Let’s see if there’s a return to that run-first attack in Week 3.

More from Moore: Last week, sophomore D.J. Moore went off against FIU, hauling in six balls for 147 yards and two scores. That means 27 percent of his career receiving yards came in those four quarters versus the Panthers. He won’t produce like that every time he takes the field, but following up that effort with something similar would be a very encouraging sign.

Things to keep in mind on UCF’s side

QB Justin Holman’s status: The senior signal caller got dinged up in the Knights’ last game against Michigan and missed the second half of the contest. Will he be good to go when it’s time to host the Terps? Now, he’s not exactly the next John Elway — in one complete game and some change, he’s just 17 of 39 for 212 yards and two touchdowns — but his health is worth monitoring, because, if he’s first on the school’s depth chart with those numbers, what’s behind him?

Ground game: The Knights aren’t exactly stout or superb in any one area, but they have allowed an average of only 109.5 rush yards so far in 2016, which ties them for 39th in the nation. Seeing how Maryland’s deep backfield performs against that feature of UCF’s defense will be a fun battle. Plus, when watching this part of the game unfold, you’ll also get to answer what’s becoming a weekly question: What cool thing will Lorenzo Harrison do next?