Stefon Diggs likes two things: Catching really long passes and wearing really short shorts.

The first fact is obvious, considering the former Maryland receiver and current Minnesota Viking is leading the NFL in receiving yards through two weeks and is averaging a large 17.8 yards per catch.

The second fact, though, is just now coming to the forefront, thanks to an article from The Ringer detailing his love for the old-school fashion statement.

“His shorts are unreasonable,” Diggs’ teammate Cordarrelle Patterson said during Minnesota’s training camp, according to the Ringer’s Kevin Clark. “He’s the first guy I’ve ever seen do that on a football field, but you can’t be mad at him, because he’s owning it.”

21 21 21 …cooking up new sauce

A photo posted by @stefondiggs on

Clark goes on to say that the 22-year-old originally had to roll up his team-issued shorts because the Vikings didn’t make any apparel that was to his liking. Luckily, Diggs’ thighs are now free, after equipment managers eventually offered to hem his shorts at a length he desires.

Necessities …

A photo posted by @stefondiggs on

Making short shorts cool again isn’t the only tough accomplishment Diggs has achieved as a pro, however. On Sunday night, he made Sam Bradford look like a capable quarterback, which is like a cook making a quality dish with ingredients purchased solely at a gas station.

What Diggs does next is anyone’s guess, but by now he’s shown that nothing is out of the question. Whatever he does, though, he’ll be doing it with his hamstrings and quads fully exposed, acting as a true pioneer who’s not afraid to step outside of society’s norms. College Park ought to be proud of him for it, too.