University of Maryland Police made a second arrest in connection to the commercial armed robbery at the University of Maryland University College Inn and Conference Center on the morning of Sept. 6, according to a news release.

Thirty-five-year-old Jamone Forbes of Bowie was taken into police custody on Sept. 16, according to the news release. Forbes faces 11 charges including first- and second-degree attempted murder, robbery and firearm use.

The security guard who was shot during the incident is out of the intensive care unit and is recovering at the hospital, University Police spokeswoman Sgt. Rosanne Hoaas said.

After applying for and obtaining an arrest and search warrant, University Police went to Forbes’s home in Bowie and made the arrest, Hoaas said. Prince George’s County Police and the FBI’s Baltimore Field Office were also on the scene.

“The FBI and [Prince George’s] County reached out and offered their assistance just like any other agency in our area does from time to time when we’re dealing with a case,” Hoaas said.

Two male suspects were identified at the time of the shooting, and police were able to arrest the first suspect, 24-year-old Jamal Ulysses Green of Washington, D.C., the day of the incident.

Hoaas said University Police think they know which of the two men pulled the trigger but are waiting for forensic evidence to verify their beliefs.