Day, Time and Place: Saturday at 3:30 p.m. in Ann Arbor, Michigan

The Opponent: Michigan (8-0, 5-0 in conference, ranked second in the nation in the AP Poll)

Head Coach: Jim Harbaugh, also known as the King of khakis; 2nd season, 18-3 record as Wolverines head man

Last Week: Looking to secure bowl eligibility, Maryland dropped one on the road to Indiana, 42-36. Michigan, meanwhile, topped rival Michigan State by nine, 32-23.

Television: Steve Levy, Brian Griese and draft guru Todd McShay will be on the call, and the matchup will be shown on ESPN(!!!)

Radio: Maryland Sports Radio Network Baltimore 105.7 WJZ-FM and ESPN980 AM (broadcast by Johnny Holliday, Tim Strachan and Scott McBrien)

Student radio: WMUC (broadcasted by Jake Eisenberg and Megan Smedley)

Prior Meetings: The series is 4-1 in favor of the M that’s maize and blue, but Maryland’s one win did come in the Big House back in 2014.

Things to watch for on Maryland’s side

Durkin’s return: A year ago, DJ Durkin was Michigan’s defensive coordinator and in charge of one of the nation’s most dominant units. This will mark his first trip back to Michigan, and while he was only there for one season, the game should have a little extra meaning to him because of that. Seeing which coach — him or Harbaugh — acts more emotional on the sideline will be a fun sideshow for those who tune in.

Which Ty Johnson will make the trip?: If Ty Johnson was in the NFL, he’d drive fantasy owners crazy. The big play guy out of Maryland’s running back group has the tendency to blow up one week and go silent the next. He’s rushed for over 100 yards the last two times out, however; having him continue the hot streak for a third straight Saturday will increase the Terps’ chances at a monumental upset.

Michigan players to watch

Jabrill Peppers: This is the best athlete Maryland will see all year, and perhaps the best athlete they have seen and will see in quite some time. The do-it-all, two-way player has 10 tackles for loss, three sacks, 10 passes defended, one punt return touchdown, three rushing touchdowns and 10 catches this season. Calling him a Swiss Army Knife would be a disservice to how versatile he is.

Their tailbacks: Like the Terps, the Wolverines don’t feature a single workhorse running back. Four players have 53 or more carries, and all four are averaging five or more yards per carry. That’s bad news, because, judging by Maryland’s stats against the run, stopping four solid walking backs would be tough; limiting those four running backs will be very difficult for them to pull off.