The Maryland men’s soccer team earned four Big Ten season awards Friday. Coach Sasho Cirovski was named Coach of the Year, forward Gordon Wild was named Offensive Player of the Year, defender Alex Crognale was named Defensive Player of the Year and goalkeeper Cody Niedermeier was named Goalkeeper of the Year.

Cirovski led No. 1 Maryland to its first undefeated regular season since 1968. It’s Cirovski fourth time being named conference coach of the year, but the first time since the Terps joined the Big Ten in 2014.

Wild, meanwhile, led the Big Ten in goals (15), points (34) and game-winning goals (six) in his first season with Maryland after transferring from USC Upstate

Crognale and Niedermeier have helped the Terps record six shutouts, including five straight earlier this season. Crognale has also tied for the second most goals on the team (six), all of which have come off set pieces. Niedermeier has allowed .083 goals per game.

Wild, Crognale, Niedermeier, midfielder Amar Sejdic and defender Chris Odoi-Atsem were named to the All-Big Ten First Team, while midfielder Eryk Williamson and defender Suli Dainkeh were named to the second team. Defender Donovan Pines was named to the All-Freshman Team.