The Maryland men’s basketball team has made a habit this year of waiting until the figurative (and sometimes literal) last second to make their move on the court. We saw this from the the first game of the season, against a far less talented American squad.

So, I guess it’s only fitting that during the NCAA Tournament selection show on Sunday, the Terps’ seed wasn’t announced until the bitter end of the program.

Was stressing about whether the committee somehow left Maryland out of the Big Dance a fun way to wrap up the weekend? No, it was not. However, one tremendous thing did come out of that stress, and it’s this screenshot of players, coaches and other Terp fans nervously waiting to hear their name called:

Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 12.14.00 PM

There’s a lot going on. But TerpsWatch is here to help break it down for you, from the obvious to the not-so-easy to spot.

1) Mark Turgeon’s posture

Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 12.32.14 PM

Check out how Turgeon is sitting. While almost everyone else in the room is tense and acting like they might be chosen to fight for College Park in the next Hunger Games, Turgeon looks like he’s watching a really intriguing Civil War documentary on the History Channel. Sure, Turgeon reacted with pure joy once Maryland’s name showed up on screen, but right here in this frame, he looks like he’s about to turn to Melo Trimble and say, “Jeez, Melo, I sure would love to visit the battlefields in Gettysburg one day, wouldn’t you?”

2) The intimate moment between Andrew Terrell and Jared Nickens

Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 12.41.02 PM

After seeing this picture, who could honestly say they wouldn’t want Terrell next to them in tense times? The guard is just as anxious as the rest of those watching, but even while he’s on edge, he thinks to put a reassuring hand on Nickens’ wrist. That’s #TeammateGoals.

3) Michal Cekovsky’s foot

No, there’s nothing super extraordinary about Ceko’s injured left foot. That’s not why it’s being pointed out. It’s being pointed out because underneath his injured left foot is a pillow, and it’s cute to imagine someone putting that pillow there so Ceko would be as comfortable as possible. Is the pillow underneath his foot the first pillow he was given, or did he try out a few before deciding on that particular one? Did Ceko choose that pillow because he liked the firmness, or because he liked the fact that it matched with his cast? And who handed him the pillow? (It was probably Terrell, because, again, Terrell is #TeammateGoals).

4) Is Kevin Anderson awake?

Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 12.58.26 PM

Outside of Civil War documentary fan Turgeon, everyone else at the viewing party is displaying various states of uneasiness. Maryland’s athletic director, however, looks bored. He’s slumped onto the couch’s armrest, and he’s giving off a very strong, “Man, I’m really feeling daylight saving time” kind of vibe.

5) The fact that everyone inside the red circle is about to embark on a journey in the most exciting tournament in sports

Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 1.03.54 PM

While most analysts will point to advanced metrics and complicated formulas and fancy algorithms to say that Maryland doesn’t deserve a sixth seed, the bottom line is this: The Terps are dancin’. Thursday will be the first taste of March Madness for Maryland’s freshmen, another chance for Turgeon to lead his team on a postseason run. It may also be the last time you see Trimble in a Maryland uniform. So when tip-off rolls around and you and your friends are feeling somewhat scared, remember this: A small, thoughtful touch on the wrist can go a long way.