Maryland women’s basketball senior duo, center Brionna Jones and guard Shatori Walker-Kimbrough, earned Associated Press All-America honors Monday, with Jones on the first team and Walker-Kimbrough on the third team.

Jones averaged 19.9 points and 10.9 rebounds this season and set Maryland’s single-season scoring record with 697 points. She finished her season with the highest field goal percentage (69.0) in the country for the second consecutive year. Jones had 25 double-doubles this season and scored in double figures in all but one game.

She is Maryland’s first first-team All-American since Alyssa Thomas in 2014.

Jones was named to the ESPNW All-America second team earlier this month and was an AP All-America Honorable Mention last year.

Walker-Kimbrough scored 18.8 points per game this year, adding 3.6 assists and 3.7 rebounds. She hit 45 percent of her 3-pointers, eighth best in the nation, and had just short of two steals per game.

The Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, native joined Jones on the ESPNW second team and was on last year’s third team. She was an AP All-America Honorable Mention as a sophomore.

Jones and Walker-Kimbrough were both on the All-Big Ten first team, defensive team and All-Tournament team this season in addition to garnering conference and national player of the week honors.

The seniors’ storied careers ended in the Sweet 16 on Saturday when the Terps lost to Oregon, 77-63.

Ohio State guard Kelsey Mitchell made the second team, and Northwestern guard Nia Coffey and Michigan State guard Tori Jankoska earned honorable mention, representing the only other Big Ten players recognized.