University of Maryland Police responded to reports of theft, fraud and vandalism, among other incidents this past week, according to police reports.

Theft

University Police responded to the public health school at 1:44 p.m. on March 29 for a theft of a combination lock, University Police spokeswoman Sgt. Rosanne Hoaas said.

A male student reported that he had placed his belongings in the locker at 10 a.m. that day, securing the locker with the lock.

When he returned to his locker at 11:35 a.m., the combination lock was gone, Hoaas said, but the student’s belongings were still there. This case is open and active.

At 2:14 p.m. the same day, a female student reported her belongings had been stolen from a locker in the Microbiology Building, Hoaas said. The student said she placed her belongings inside the locker at 9:55 a.m. that day, and at 11:38 a.m. she returned to the locker but was unable to remove the lock, Hoaas said.

After getting assistance to remove the lock, she discovered her backpack was gone, Hoaas said. This case is suspended.

University Police responded to H.J. Patterson Hall on March 30 at 3:23 p.m. for another theft report. Laptops were stolen from an office inside the building between March 28 at noon and March 30 at noon, Hoaas said. This case is active.

Fraud

University Police responded to a report of fraud on Saturday at 3:35 p.m. The incident took place on March 15 at noon in the 4300 block of Rowalt Drive. This case remains active.

Vandalism

University Police responded to a vandalism report that came in Monday at 8:35 a.m. The vandalism took place at noon in the 4100 block of Campus Drive. This case is active.