University of Maryland Police responded to reports of assault, indecent exposure, vandalism and theft in the past week, according to police reports.

Assault (Title IX-related)

University Police responded to a report of a Title IX-related assault on April 23 at the 8100 block of Route 1 at 12:09 a.m.

The case resulted in the arrest of 23-year-old Ryan Van Suetendael of Severna Park. University Police charged Van Suetendael with second-degree assault and disorderly conduct, University Police spokeswoman Sgt. Rosanne Hoaas said.

Assault

On April 23 at 6:40 p.m., University Police responded to Denton Dining Hall for a report of an assault. A man threw ice and a cup of water at a woman.

The man and woman knew each other prior to the incident, according to reports. The case remains open and under investigation.

Indecent exposure

University Police responded to a report of an indecent exposure at Eppley Recreation Center on April 20 at 6:10 a.m.

Officers were told a naked man was seen outside of Eppley running up the stairs, Hoaas said.

The case remains open and under investigation.

Vandalism (Title IX-related)

University Police responded to Lot 1d for a report of Title IX-related vandalism on April 20 at 12:24 p.m.

On April 19, between 12 p.m. and 7 p.m., a female university student’s vehicle was keyed, Hoaas said.

University Police will review video evidence. The case is open and under investigation.

Theft

On April 20 at 10:30 a.m., University Police responded to Taliaferro Hall for a theft report.

A female university employee told officers she left her office unlocked on April 18 between 12 p.m. and 1 p.m., Hoaas said.

Later that day, the woman noticed some of her personal items missing, Hoaas said.

University Police will review video evidence. This case is suspended.

Police responded to police headquarters for a report of a theft that occurred at Somerset Hall on April 20 at 10:31 a.m., Hoaas said.

A male university student told officers his bike was stolen between April 7 at 7 p.m. and April 9 at 8:30 p.m., Hoaas said.