The Maryland women’s lacrosse team swept the Big Ten weekly awards for the second time this season on Tuesday.

Attacker Caroline Steele won offensive player of the week, defender Nadine Hadnagy earned defensive player of the week and midfielder Lizzie Colson claimed freshman of the week. It was the first conference honor for all three players this season.

Steele powered the No. 1 Terps to an 18-9 victory over then-No. 15 Northwestern on Thursday, tallying a career-high six goals while adding one assist. She also scooped two ground balls and controlled two draws in a contest where the Terps struggled with faceoffs.

The sophomore is fourth on the team with 37 goals in the campaign and has also chipped in eight assists as a part of the nation’s top scoring offense, averaging 16.88 goals per game.

Hadnagy is just the second non-goalie to take the defensive award after Terps midfielder Zoe Stukenberg earned it the previous two weeks. She leads the team with 23 caused turnovers, including four against the Wildcats.

Colson saw extended playing time after midfielder Jen Giles exited the game with an injury, and she shined in a defensive midfield role. The Manchester native picked up three ground balls while causing two turnovers.

With the sweep, the Terps have now received a weekly conference award in 12 consecutive weeks. The only week in which a Terp didn’t win one, they didn’t play.

The Terps (17-0, 6-0 Big Ten) begin their postseason Friday against Johns Hopkins in the first round of the Big Ten tournament.