The Maryland men’s lacrosse team earned nine All-America nods, the most it’s garnered since 1998. That includes four First-Team All-America distinctions, a mark the Terps have reached just three times in the NCAA era.

Attackman Matt Rambo, midfielder Connor Kelly, defensive midfielder Isaiah Davis-Allen and defender Tim Muller were named to the First-Team All-America squad.

Davis-Allen, who gathered 37 ground balls and caused two turnovers, became the first two-time First-Team All-American at Maryland since Bill McGlone did it in the 2005 and 2006 seasons.

Rambo and Kelly, meanwhile, anchored an attacking unit that’s powered the Terps’ fourth straight trip to the Final Four. They led the team in points and goals, and combined for nine scores in Sunday’s 18-9 NCAA tournament quarterfinals victory over Albany.

In addition to his All-America honor, Muller was the Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year after picking up 31 ground balls and forcing 16 giveaways. Often, he’s been matched up with an opposing team’s top attackman, and against the Great Danes, he limited Tewaaraton Award finalist Connor Fields to four points, helping Maryland secure the win.

Attackman Colin Heacock and midfielder Tim Rotanz were picked as Third-Team All-Americans following impressive years at the offensive end. Heacock surpassed 40 points for the second year in a row, while Rotanz reached that milestone for the first time in his career.

Midfielder Jared Bernhardt, long pole Matt Neufeldt and defender Bryce Young rounded out Maryland’s All-America group with honorable mention selections.

The Terps, bolstered by an NCAA-best nine All-Americans, will face Denver in the Final Four on Saturday. The Pioneers feature six All-Americans and defeated Maryland in the 2015 national championship game.