Maryland men’s lacrosse attackmen Matt Rambo and Colin Heacock, defensive midfielder Isaiah Davis-Allen and defender Tim Muller were selected in the first two rounds of the 2017 Major League Lacrosse Draft on Sunday.

Midfielder Nick Manis, a fifth-year senior, was picked in the eighth round at No. 66 overall.

Rambo was taken No. 3 by the Charlotte Hounds after his record-breaking senior campaign. He’s recorded 41 goals and 44 assists this season, establishing program-best marks in career points and goals in the process.

Muller (No. 10 overall), Heacock (No. 11) and Davis-Allen (No. 16) were taken in the second round.

Muller, who won the William C. Schmeisser Award for the nation’s most outstanding defensive player, was drafted by the Florida Launch, an expansion franchise that joined MLL in 2014.

Davis-Allen and Heacock, meanwhile, were taken by the Chesapeake BayHawks, joining a roster stocked with former Maryland players.

The Bayhawks currently boast former Terps Niko Amato, Brian Phipps, Jesse Bernhardt and Charlie Raffa on their squad.

After beating Denver in the Final Four, Maryland will play for its first national championship since 1975 on Monday against Ohio State. The Terps played in the past two title games but lost both tilts, including an overtime loss to North Carolina last year.