The Maryland women’s basketball team is ranked in the top-three of the Big Ten’s preseason media and coaches poll released Monday.

The Terps came in at No. 2 in the coaches rankings and tied for second with Michigan by the media. Ohio State earned the top spot in both polls.

Maryland was co-champions of the Big Ten last season and won the conference tournament. The Terps ranked No. 8 in the country with a 32-3 record. They earned a No. 3 seed in the NCAA tournament before Oregon ousted them in the Sweet Sixteen.

[Read more: Maryland women’s basketball is adjusting to life without last season’s top three scorers]

The team lost stars Brionna Jones and Shatori Walker-Kimbrough to graduation. Guard Destiny Slocum, who was named WBCA National Freshman of the Year, transferred to Oregon State.

The standouts averaged 19.9, 18.8 and 11.5 points per game, respectively. They combined for more than half of Maryland’s points.

Guard Kaila Charles is expected to replace some of that production. The sophomore was named to the media and coaches Preseason All-Big Ten Team. She averaged 9.7 points and 5.6 rebounds per game last season.

The Terps will scrimmage Glenville State and Bowie State opening their season against Albany on Nov. 10.