University of Maryland Police responded to reports of Title IX-related incidents, disorderly conduct and theft over the past two weeks, according to police reports.

Title IX-related incidents

University Police responded to multiple Title IX-related incidents over the past 10 days.

An officer received a report of harassment/stalking on Oct. 17 at 6:49 p.m. for an incident that occurred on Oct. 9, according to police spokeswoman Sgt. Rosanne Hoaas. This case is active.

University Police received another harassment/stalking report on Oct. 13 at 1:40 a.m. The incident occurred on Oct. 12. This case is active.

On Oct. 11 at 10:50 a.m., officers received a report for a non-criminal Title IX-related incident that happened on Oct. 10. This case is closed.

University Police wouldn't release any more details on the incidents, Hoaas said.

Disorderly conduct

On Oct. 14 at Maryland Stadium at about 5 p.m., University Police received a report that someone was throwing condiment packets onto the field during the football game, Hoaas said.

An officer found the man who was throwing the packets and escorted him away from the stands. The man got agitated and began to act out after the officer got his information and released him, Hoaas said.

The officer told the man to stop using obscene language and disrupting the game, but he reapproached the officer and continued in the same manner, Hoaas added.

Police arrested 21-year-old Taylor Matthew Hillman of Fallston on charges of disorderly conduct and disrupting commercial athletic contests, and he was sent to the Department of Corrections. This case is closed.

Theft

University Police responded to a report of a suspicious person at the Edward St. John Learning and Teaching Center on Oct. 10 at 1:16 p.m., Hoaas said.

A man, later identified as 25-year-old Bryce Cheroy Campbell of Lanham, kept approaching and trying to start conversations with people in the building. The person who reported the incident said they recognized him from being previously denied access to the campus, Hoaas said.

Officers found Campbell and verified he was denied access to the campus. He was arrested on charges of trespassing on school grounds and was taken to the Department of Corrections. This case is closed.