Opponent: Indiana Hoosiers (3-4, 0-4 Big Ten)

Location: Maryland Stadium, College Park, Maryland

Kickoff: 3:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 28 (EST)

Last week: Maryland lost to Wisconsin, 38-13. Indiana lost to Michigan State, 17-9.

Last matchup: Maryland allowed 414 rushing yards during last year’s visit to Bloomington, losing 42-36 in a shootout.

Odds: Indiana -4.5, according to Bovada

TV: Lisa Byington and Jeremy Leman, Big Ten Network

Radio: Johnny Holliday and Tim Strachan, 980 AM (DC) and 105.7 FM (Baltimore)

Student radio: Connor Newcomb and Justin Gallanty, WMUC Sports

Weather forecast: 70 degrees and partly cloudy

Three things to watch for the Terps

Run defense: Last year at Indiana, Maryland allowed the most rushing yards in a game this millennium. The Hoosiers bludgeoned the Terps for 414 yards on 57 carries, scoring six touchdowns on the ground. They rather remarkably had three different backs gain more than 100 yards in that game. It was ugly. Maryland has a pretty low bar to clear to improve from last year’s performance.

Running backs catching passes: Last week against Wisconsin, Maryland tried to involve its running backs in the passing game more. It provided a new wrinkle in the team’s offense. We will see if that was a plan just for the Badgers or a new part of the passing game going forward.

The gold uniforms: It is homecoming for the Terps, and they’re using the occasion to bust out some throwback uniforms, from when the school’s garb featured black and gold a lot more prominently. Some hate them, others love them, but it certainly is a unique look for a special occasion no matter how you feel about them.

Three things to watch for Indiana

Their defense does not force turnovers: Indiana’s defense is dead last in the Big Ten in turnovers per game, with just five takeaways over the course of seven contests. The Hoosiers are one of two teams in the country to record only one interception this season. Their defense simply has not made big plays this year.

Watch out when you punt: J-Shun Harris is fourth in the country with 19 yards on his average punt return, and he’s one of only six players to have taken two punts to the house. It would not be a surprise if Wade Lees punts out of bounds, rather than risking a big play from one of the country’s best punt returners.

Field goals should be pretty close to automatic: Indiana’s got a pretty nice one-two punch for special teams this year. Griffin Oakes is 10-for-11 on field goals this year, tying him for the sixth-best field goal percentage in all of college football.