Opponent: Maryland Eastern Shore (1-0)

Location: Xfinity Center

Tipoff date/time: Sunday, Nov. 12, 6:00 p.m. EST

Last game: Maryland beat Stony Brook 76-61, UMES beat Valley Forge 95-69

Last meeting: Dec. 12, 2015 at Xfinity Center — Maryland 77, UMES 56

TV: N/A

Streaming: BTN2Go (free on campus) ($ off campus)

Radio: Maryland Sports Radio Network 105.7 FM (Baltimore) and ESPN 980 AM (Washington, D.C.) — Johnny Holliday, Chris Knoche and Walt Williams

Student radio: WMUC Sports — Justin Gallanty and Joseph Malfa

Odds: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (for some reason, no one projects these games)

What to watch for the Terps: Three-point shooting

During every year of the Melo Trimble era, Maryland shot at least 35.9 percent on 3-pointers. But in the Terps’ first game without their star point guard, the team didn’t have as much success from beyond the arc, knocking down just two of 14 threes.

That’s mostly bad luck, obviously — it would be foolish of us to interpret the results from one game as a harbinger for the rest of the season. Justin Jackson, Kevin Huerter and co. will most likely turn things around from downtown. Sinking some threes against UMES would help make up for all those misses against Stony Brook.

What to watch for the Hawks: The freshmen off the bench

In his team’s season-opening victory over Valley Forge, UMES coach Bobby Collins rolled with a three-guard starting lineup, as Maryland was wont to do last season. But the team’s spark came from two backcourt players who began the game on the bench.

Freshman guards Sean Hoggs and Cameron Bacote scored 51 of the Hawks’ 95 points, combining to shoot 19-of-29 from the field and 13-of-20 from beyond the arc. They also grabbed seven rebounds and dished out 11 assists. Keeping these two underclassmen in check will be key for the Terps.