Even after great receivers such as Darrius Heyward-Bey, Torrey Smith and Stefon Diggs, Terps fans only wanted more. And Moore is exactly what — or who — we got. Despite having some big shoes to fill, DJ Moore exceeded all expectations this season. He set a program record with 80 receptions, racking up 1,033 yards on catches from four different quarterbacks.

Fresh off his first-team All-Big Ten selection, the junior receiver took to Twitter on Tuesday to announce he’d be forgoing his last season with the Terps and entering the NFL Draft. Moore is currently the sixth-best draft-eligible wide receiver, according to ESPN’s Mel Kiper, and is projected to be a mid-round selection.

Although we’re sad to see him leave, Moore left us more than enough highlights to reminisce. Here are the best moments from his 2017 campaign with the Terps.

Honorable Mention:

This one didn’t end up counting, but it’s an impressive play nonetheless. Moore did his best Odell Beckham impression on Oct. 28 against Indiana, bringing in a one-handed catch in the corner of the end zone. Unfortunately, he wasn’t able to maintain possession until he was out of bounds.

4. No. 1 needs only one hand

Last season against Indiana, Moore hauled in an insane touchdown from Perry Hills. He was unable to top that catch in this year’s matchup, but this was the next best thing. Max Bortenschlager’s pass to Moore’s back shoulder was perfect, and Moore took it into his own hands — or hand — to bring it in.

3. Piggy hooking up with DJ

Moore finished this season with eight receiving touchdowns, and that was with the bevy of injuries that the Terps quarterbacks faced. In one of their few connections this season, Tyrrell Pigrome found Moore for a 46-yard gain on Sept. 2 against Texas. Moore smoked the Longhorns defense on a few occasions in this game, but this play was his longest of the day, and it featured an extraordinary catch with a defender on top of him.

2. RACing up the touchdowns

Moore had his best outing of the season against Northwestern on Oct. 14, reeling in 12 passes for 210 yards and two scores. In his longest play of the year, Moore caught a screen pass from Bortenschlager and scampered 52 yards to the end zone, using his shiftiness and speed in the open field. The Terps might have lost this game, but the Wildcats defense had no success at slowing down No. 1.

1. Making the entire Towson defense look silly

In what was the Terps’ best game this season, this may be the play of the year. Moore’s unreal 21-yard touchdown run on Sept. 9 against Towson garnered some national attention, and for good reason. He turned what looked like a loss into a spectacular play, breaking six tackles along the way to the goal line. It may have been Moore’s only rushing touchdown of the season, but he made the most of it.