University of Maryland Police reported an off-campus robbery at about 1 p.m. on Thursday afternoon, according to a UMD Alert.

Police are investigating a residential robbery that took place on the 8800 block of 36th Avenue, Prince George’s County Police wrote in a tweet. Once officers reached the scene, they found two male victims with minor injuries.

As of about 2 p.m., two suspects were taken into custody, and the incident did not appear to be random, the tweet read.

University Police and Prince George’s County Police said they were still searching for the suspects on this university’s campus near the Chesapeake Building and Paint Branch Drive as of 12:53 p.m., according to the alert.

Police were looking for a black man — who was armed with a handgun — who has short, bushy hair, an earring in his left ear and was wearing a red hoodie, the alert read. Officers were searching for the suspect in the woods behind the Chesapeake Building.

Part of Prince George’s County Police’s K9 unit and a helicopter were helping in the search as of a 1:31 p.m. update.

Eppley Recreation Center was on lockdown as of about 2 p.m., according to Abby Gorun, a member services employee. Some campus buildings around the wooded area behind the Chesapeake Building are on lockdown as a result of the incident, University Police spokeswoman Sgt. Rosanne Hoaas said.

As of 2:35 p.m., police had finished their search around the Chesapeake Building and were searching for the suspect in the surrounding area. An all-clear was issued at 2:55 p.m., and the shelter in place order has been lifted.

Hoaas said seven on-campus buildings were on lockdown.

Prince George’s County Police are continuing to investigate the incident.

This story will be updated.