Back on Nov. 6, we asked a bunch of poll questions to our followers predicting how Maryland’s season would go. Now, with the Terps’ regular season complete, we can look back on how right or wrong our followers were. Let’s dig in.

So we still don’t really know the answer to this one. It’s still entirely possible, albeit highly unlikely, that Maryland goes on one of the greatest runs in college basketball history to make the Final Four. The Terps could also win out in the Big Ten tournament and then eventually suffer a first-weekend exit. However, the most likely option here is what just five percent of our followers thought would happen: They fail to make the tournament.

While Darryl Morsell got more playing time than Bruno Fernando, the pride of Angola made the All-Big Ten Freshman Team. Among healthy players, Fernando led the team in rebounds per game and finished with more points per game than Morsell.

This poll should include an asterisk, as Justin Jackson’s season ended prematurely after his labrum injury. Anthony Cowan wound up scoring the most of this group, ending the regular with 15.7 points over his jaw-dropping 37 minutes per game.

Maryland never did any better than the prestigious ranking of “also receiving votes.” Maryland was regarded as the 32nd-best team in college basketball in week three of the AP Poll, and then it all went downhill from there. Of course, if the Terps somehow make a run in the Big Ten tournament, neutral site wins over Michigan State and either Ohio State or Purdue might be enough to have them sneak in the top 25.

Well, our followers were pretty optimistic about this one. Of course, they probably didn’t anticipate Jackson and Ivan Bender suffering season-ending injuries.

Cowan led the team in minutes, points and field goal attempts per game. Pretty easy answer to that one.

Seventy-eight percent of our followers thought going to East Lansing would be the toughest road game of the season. Maryland lost by 30 points. Good call, 78 percent of our followers.