We’ve already seen what moves Ty Johnson has on the football field, but we haven’t seen him show off moves quite like this.

In an ode to the movie Dirty Dancing, Johnson, alongside his dance partner Sean Christie, put on a show to the classic song “Time of My Life” by Bill Medley.

Following the choreography from the famous film, Johnson and Christie may have given us a glimpse of what’s to come next season. Of all the Terps’ touchdown celebrations in the past, this one might be the best.

They may not have the dancing skills of Patrick Swayze, but the running back and left guard clearly have chemistry on the field, no matter what the activity. Last season, both Johnson and Christie started every game for Maryland and contributed heavily to its stellar rushing attack.

Johnson rushed for 875 yards and five scores this past season. With help from Christie along the offensive line, Johnson led the team in rushing yards and touchdowns and averaged 6.4 yards per carry, earning him a nod of honorable mention All-Big Ten.

Even though the dance moves might not be sanctioned by the NCAA’s celebration rules, I’d be willing to take an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty every time Johnson scores if it means we can see Christie spin him around with that iconic ballet lift.

Johnson and Christie will both be seniors next year, so they’ll be looking to keep the chemistry going to lead the Terps offense to the end zone as much as possible.