Maryland women’s basketball announced its full schedule for the 2018-19 season Tuesday, featuring two Big Ten matchups against Ohio State, who beat the Terps in last season’s Big Ten tournament championship game.

In the return of an 18-game conference slate for the first time since the 2015-16 season, Maryland faces the Buckeyes at home on Jan. 5 and then on the road Jan. 24. The Terps will also face Rutgers, Nebraska and Illinois twice. Maryland previously completed 16-game conference schedules.

The Terps will play their first conference game away at Penn State on Dec. 28, and their first Big Ten home matchup is set for New Years Eve against Rutgers.

Maryland will host three weekend contests in a row, with competition against Ohio State on Jan. 5, Michigan on Jan. 12 and Penn State on Jan. 20. In between, the team travels to Nebraska and Michigan State.

Senior Day is set for the last game of the regular season, a March 2 home matchup against Illinois, where forward Brianna Fraser, the lone senior on coach Brenda Frese’s squad, will be honored.

Maryland finished with a 26-8 record and a 12-4 tally in regular season conference play last season, with its losses coming against Michigan State, Purdue, Minnesota and Michigan. The team had only lost one Big Ten matchup the year prior, and two in 2015-16.

After losing the conference title game last year for the first time since joining the Big Ten in 2014, the Terps went on toward a second-round loss to North Carolina State in the NCAA tournament.