Maryland men’s soccer midfielder Amar Sejdic and defender Donovan Pines were named to the All-Big Ten first team, the conference announced Friday afternoon. Midfielder William James Herve earned Big Ten All-Freshman team honors as a unanimous selection.

Sejdic returns to the first team for the second time in his career, leading the Terps this season with 45 shots and five goals during his senior campaign. He broke Maryland’s four-game scoreless streak to start the season in a 1-0 win over West Virginia on Sept. 10.

The Louisville, Kentucky, native has scored three goals in the last three games heading into his final postseason. He’s started every game for the Terps in the last two years.

[Read more: For Maryland men’s soccer, a Big Ten tournament game on the road is no sweat]

Pines, named to the second team a season ago, has only been off the field for five minutes this year. He’s logged the most playing time aside from goalkeeper Dayne St Clair.

The 6-foot-5 center back has been a dominant force in Maryland’s stout defense, helping concede only 0.94 goals per game. Pines contributed his first goal of the season on Oct. 19 in a 5-0 win against Ohio State and assisted on Maryland’s only goal Sunday in a 2-1 loss to Michigan.

[Read more: Maryland men’s soccer ran out of late-game magic against Michigan]

Herve leads Maryland’s freshman class with eight points this season, scoring three goals with two assists. His two-goal performance against Northwestern on Sept. 14 allowed the Terps to score twice in under 12 minutes to come from behind and win in overtime.

He earned the Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week following for his effort against the Wildcats, the only weekly award a Maryland player garnered this season.

No. 5 seed Maryland (7-6-3, 4-4 Big Ten) will play No. 4 seed Michigan State (10-3-4, 4-2-2 Big Ten) in the conference quarterfinals this Sunday in East Lansing.