The most badass bounty hunter in the galaxy won’t be taking flight anytime soon. Kathleen Kennedy, the producer and head of Lucasfilm, confirmed Boba Fett’s potential feature-length movie is “100% dead.”

Speculation has surrounded the Star Wars expanded universe following Solo’s lackluster — by Disney standards — performance at the box office. After Disney purchased Lucasfilm, they have steadily began developing and announcing plans for extended-universe projects. Here’s a look at some of the others that have yet to come to fruition.

[Read more: Disney shouldn’t make any ‘Solo’ sequels. Here’s why.]

The Mandalorian

This one is definitely happening and could perhaps be the reason for the absence of Boba Fett from any future movies. Jon Favreau — director of movies like Iron Man and The Jungle Book — is writing and producing this live action TV show for Lucasfilm. The show (named after the armor Boba Fett wears in The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi) will take place between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens.

A live action TV show is a first for Star Wars, and someone like Favreau seems like the one to do it: he directed the first movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, after all. It could be that the development of this show made a Boba Fett movie redundant — or even impossible.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

It’s been heavily rumored since plans were announced for expanded universe movies that Obi-Wan would finally get his own film (with Ewan McGregor returning to the role). Not much is currently known about the film, other than Stephen Daldry — the producer of Netflix’s The Crown — may direct.

An Obi-Wan film would certainly make some fans happy, but after Disney was displeased with Solo’s performance, it wouldn’t be surprising if the movie never came about. As of now, the movie does have an IMDb page, but no possible year of release listed.

Yoda

Old Ben isn’t the only Jedi rumored to be making a return to the big screen. The little green master himself was apparently being kicked around as a possible lead for a standalone movie.

That was last summer. Since then, nothing new has been announced. Yoda did make a brief cameo appearance in The Last Jedi, but that’s hardly indicative if he’ll be returning as a lead anytime soon.

Rian Johnson Trilogy

Following critical success of The Last Jedi, it was announced that writer/director Rian Johnson would be directing more films in the universe. J.J. Abrams is set to helm Episode IX, which will reach theaters in 2019. Johnson’s new trilogy would be the first to focus on completely new characters. It could take place in the distant past or future of the current saga that has followed the Skywalker family.

It seems likely that Johnson’s films will come to fruition. If box office is our best metric, Johnson is a safe bet for Lucasfilm and Disney: The Last Jedi was the highest grossing movie of 2017.

[Read more: Review: ‘The Last Jedi’ takes risks and finds a voice of its own]

Benioff/Weiss Series

Star Wars fans who also love Game of Thrones will be glad to know the creators of the show, David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, have been announced as the writers and producers for their own series of movies in the galaxy far far away.

About as much is known about the Benioff/Weiss as Johnson’s trilogy. It seems that Kennedy and Lucasfilm are planning to steer into lesser-known waters to expand their universe, rather than focus on rehashing and revisiting other favorite characters.