Opponent: Hofstra Pride (2-1)

Location: Xfinity Center, College Park, Maryland

Tipoff: 7:00 p.m., Friday, Nov. 16

Last Matchup: Nov. 29, 2003 — Maryland won 87-72

Odds: Maryland -12.5, per SportsLine

Kenpom prediction: Maryland wins 83-69

Streaming: BTN2Go.com — Connor Newcomb (play-by-play) and Max Marcilla (analyst)

Radio: Maryland Sports Radio Network — Johnny Holliday (play-by-play), Chris Knoche (analyst), Walt Williams (analyst) – 105.7FM (Baltimore), 980AM (D.C.)

Student Radio: WMUC Sports — Joe Malfa and Noah Johnson

What to watch for Maryland: Three-point shooting

The Terps have had very poor shooting performances to start the season. In their first three games, Maryland has shot 2-for-19, 5-for-23 and 10-and-30 from beyond the arc, good for a 23.6 percentage. While it was obvious that Maryland’s three-point shooting would take a hit after losing Kevin Huerter, Jared Nickens, and Dion Wiley, it is surprising that none of the Terps’ has stepped into the sharpshooter role so far this season. Players like Anthony Cowan, Aaron Wiggins and Serrell Smith are going to have to up their shooting for the Terps to find consistent success this season.

What to watch for Hofstra: Justin Wright-Foreman

Hofstra’s offense revolves around have Justin Wright-Foreman take a whole bunch of shots. Last season he led the team with 19 field goal attempts per game and has averaged 18.7 attempts through the Pride’s first three games this season. Wright-Foreman rarely sees the bench, averaging 37 minutes per game to start Hofstra’s season. If Hofstra gets an upset over the Terps, it will almost surely because Wright-Foreman goes off.