No. 9 Maryland women’s basketball is off to yet another hot start, notching its third win of the season Wednesday against George Washington.

Unlike their namesake, the Colonials were defeated handily on their own turf by an opponent wearing red.

The Terps dominated nearly every aspect of the game, winning 69-30 and holding George Washington to 17.5 percent shooting from the field.

It’s the first time Maryland has held an opponent to 30 points since 2015, when the Terps beat Maryland-Eastern Shore 106-30.

While this game wasn’t as lopsided as the last 30-point affair, we thought we’d list some percentages that are higher than George Washington’s meager 17.5 percent on field goals.

The 2018 Baltimore Orioles winning percentage

Despite posting the worst record in Major League Baseball, the Orioles’ 47-115 record was good for a .290 win percentage in 2018.

Maryland’s chances against Ohio State

According to ESPN’s Power Football Index, the Terps have an 18.2 percent chance of pulling off an upset against Ohio State. Maryland has yet to beat Ohio State in Big Ten play, losing to the Buckeyes by an average of 39 points in their four meetings.

Markelle Fultz’ career three-point shooting percentage

In his short NBA career, Fultz’ jump shot has seen more headlines than perhaps any other player in the league. He’s currently shooting 28.6 percent from beyond the arc, which is still higher than George Washington’s field goal percentage on Wednesday.

The Dallas Cowboys’ chances of winning the NFC East

Washington is currently leading the division sitting at 6-3. While Dallas is tied with the Philadelphia Eagles in second place at 4-5, Dallas currently has a 20 percent chance of winning the NFC East, according to FiveThirtyEight.

Terps Watch followers who think this will be Mark Turgeon’s last season

In our preseason Twitter polls, 21 percent of Terps Watch followers thought Turgeon, who recently got hard commitments from 6-foot-9 twins Makhi Mitchell and Makhel Mitchell, wouldn’t be the Maryland head coach at the start of next season. It could be possible if Maryland has a very underwhelming season where they fail to make the NCAA tournament or NIT, but it’s otherwise hard to envision.

The Terps will bring their stifling defense to No. 10 South Carolina on Sunday in hopes of another dominant performance.