As Maryland men’s basketball prepares to take on No. 4 Virginia on Wednesday night, the No. 24 Terps did their best Men in Black impression to get you ready for their blackout game.

Rocking out to Will Smith’s 1997 tune “Men in Black,” the Terps donned black suits and sunglasses to promote their Big Ten/ACC Challenge game against the Cavaliers. Even though most of the Maryland team wasn’t born when the movie was released, everyone loves some good 1990s nostalgia, especially when you get to put on a suit and dance on camera.

In addition to a hype video, Maryland created a parody of the Men in Black movie poster to promote Wednesday’s meeting between the former ACC rivals.

The Terps will hope to erase their memories of the last meeting between these teams, when Virginia beat Maryland 76-65 in Maryland’s 2014 Big Ten/ACC Challenge meeting.

While Maryland’s last meeting with the Cavaliers didn’t end well, Maryland’s had recent success wearing black at home. In 2016, they beat Oklahoma State 71-70 and last season they comfortably coasted to a 79-65 win against Butler in a Batman-themed game that included everyone in the student section getting capes.

It’s not quite as cool as all the students getting capes, but Maryland’s definitely bringing the fun and creativity again this year as the Terps prepare for their biggest out-of-conference game of the season.