Maryland goalkeeper Dayne St. Clair has not conceded a goal since Friday, November 9 in the Terps’ 1-1 penalty kick loss at the hands of Indiana. Since then, the team has had three consecutive clean sheets to start the NCAA Tournament ahead of Friday night’s rematch with the Hoosiers in the NCAA semifinals.

The last goal scored on St. Clair was by Indiana’s Andrew Gutman in the 60th minute of that affair. Since then, St. Clair has gone roughly 320 in-game minutes, or 5 hours and 20 minutes, without letting a ball past him into the net.

Here’s some stuff you could have done in the time since the great Dayne last conceded.

Watch Paul Bin’s game-winning goal against No. 7 Denver 662 times

One of the Terps’ biggest wins this season was their 1-0 upset over No. 7 Denver back in October. In that game, junior Paul Bin scored the winner with a nice volley off a free kick. Since Dayne St. Clair last conceded a goal, you could have watched that video a whopping 662 times.

Drive from College Park to Philadelphia and back

The only time I’ve ever been to downtown Philadelphia was when I was in middle school. My family was only there for just a few days, and I never got to try an authentic Philly Cheesesteak. If I really wanted to get one, I could have hopped on I-95, driven to Philadelphia, bought and eaten a cheesesteak and driven back to College Park in less than 320 minutes. (Well, depending on traffic.)

Watch Maryland men’s basketball beat No. 2 Duke twice in the 2012-2013 season

In Maryland’s penultimate ACC season, they knocked off bitter rivals Duke twice. The Blue Devils and Terps played three times that year with Duke winning the first matchup in Raleigh. In the second two meetings of the year, Duke was ranked No. 2 both times and lost to Maryland both times, once in a regular season matchup in College Park and once in the ACC Tournament. If you could find the video of the game in College Park, you could have watched both games since Dayne St. Clair last conceded a goal.

Read the first Harry Potter book

If you’re one of the few people in the world who have neither seen the Harry Potter movies nor read the Harry Potter books, then you’re in luck. It takes about 4 hours and 22 minutes to read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (or Philosopher’s Stone if you’re across the pond). If you’re not a reading type of person, then you could watch the first two Harry Potter movies. It would be a bit of a squeeze, as their combined run time is 313 minutes, but luckily Dayne just does not concede goals.

Play two games of Monopoly

The average Monopoly game takes around two hours. You and some friends could have played two games of Monopoly since Dayne last conceded. An with an extra 80 minutes to spare, you could’ve thrown in a round of the game of Life, which averages an hour.