Maryland men’s lacrosse released their 2019 schedule Friday, a slate that features 10 opponents in the Inside Lacrosse preseason top 25, including fellow 2018 final four team Albany.

Among teams in the top 25, the No. 3 Terps are tied for most games against ranked opponents.

“We are excited to play another challenging schedule in 2019,” coach John Tillman said in a press release. “Our players will be tested against some of the nation’s best competition both in and out of the conference.”

After exhibitions with Marquette and Georgetown in January, Maryland’s season will officially get underway Saturday, Feb. 2 against Bucknell at Maryland Stadium. Following another home matchup with Richmond a week later, Maryland will travel to play Penn, which stands as the No. 23 team in the preseason rankings.

The Terps return home to face Colgate, then visit in-state rival Navy in Annapolis, where Tillman served as an assistant coach from 1996 to 2007.

Following the tilt against the Midshipmen, Maryland will embark on a difficult ending to its nonconference schedule. During that stretch, the Terps will play four ranked teams, facing No. 6 Notre Dame and No. 15 Albany on the road before hosting No. 22 Villanova and No. 16 North Carolina.

All six Big Ten teams are in the top 25, and the Terps begin the conference slate against No. 10 Penn State at home March 31 and welcome No. 19 Michigan the following Saturday.

Maryland will play two conference road games, one against No. 12 Rutgers on April 14 and the other against No. 17 Ohio State six days later.

To complete the regular season, Maryland will play No. 9 Johns Hopkins in the 108th installment of “The Rivalry,” with College Park as the site of this year’s matchup. Tillman and the Terps will look to push their winning streak to five against their in-state rival.

Maryland earned the No. 1-seed in last year’s NCAA tournament but couldn’t repeat as national champions, falling 13-8 to Duke in the final four.