Opponent: Wisconsin Badgers (11-5, 3-2 Big Ten)

Location: Xfinity Center, College Park, Maryland

Tipoff: 8:30 p.m., Monday, Jan. 14

Last matchup: March 1, 2018 in the Big Ten Tournament — Wisconsin 59, Maryland 54

Last game: Maryland beat Indiana 78-75 on Friday, Wisconsin lost to Purdue 84-80 on Friday

Odds: Maryland -3, per OddsShark

Kenpom prediction: Maryland wins, 69-67

TV: FS1 — Tim Brando (play-by-play) and Donny Marshall (analyst)

Streaming: FoxSportsGO

Radio: Maryland Sports Radio Network (105.7 FM Baltimore, 980 AM D.C.) — Johnny Holliday (play-by-play), Chris Knoche (analyst) and Walt Williams (analyst)

What to watch for Maryland: Crashing the boards

Due in large part to the dynamic duo of Bruno Fernando and Jalen Smith, Maryland ranks in the top 15 in the nation in both offensive and defensive rebounding percentage. Wisconsin, on the other hand, ranks 311th on the offensive boards.

When it comes to total rebounds per game, Maryland’s 40.2 rank 33rd, while Wisconsin ranks 257th, averaging just 34.5. Ethan Happ is 16th in the country in rebounds per game, so if Maryland can limit his chances to get boards, the Terps should be in good shape.

What to watch for Wisconsin: Senior leadership

Wisconsin is led by senior big man Ethan Happ, who joins Bruno Fernando as one of three Big Ten players averaging a double-double with points and rebounds. According to KenPom, Wisconsin ranks 19th in the nation in minutes continuity from last season, while Maryland ranks 210th. That means that Wisconsin’s roster has remained much more in tact from the prior season than Maryland’s.

The Terps have grown up quickly in Big Ten play, and they’ll have to prove themselves again facing one of the most experienced teams in the nation. Happ’s experience will be a factor going up against a Maryland team that he’ll be seeing for the sixth time as a Badger.