Opponent: Nebraska Cornhuskers (13-9, 3-8 Big Ten)

Location: Pinnacle Bank Arena, Lincoln, Nebraska

Tipoff: 7:00 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 6

Last matchup: January 2, 2019 – Maryland 74, Nebraska 72

Last game: Maryland lost to Wisconsin 69-61, Nebraska lost to Illinois 71-64

Odds: Nebraska -1.5, per OddsShark

Kenpom prediction: Nebraska wins 71-68

TV: BTN: Kevin Kugler (Play-by-play), Stephen Bardo (Analyst)

Streaming: BTN2Go

Radio: Maryland Sports Radio Network (105.7 FM Baltimore, 980 AM D.C.) – Johnny Holliday (play-by-play) and Chris Knoche (analyst)

What to watch for Maryland: Turnovers

Turnovers have always been an issue for Mark Turgeon’s Maryland teams, and this team in no different. The Terps haven’t had fewer than 10 turnovers since Jan. 11 against Indiana. In the Terps’ two most recent losses to Illinois and Wisconsin, turnovers in the second half led to costly scoring droughts. In Big Ten play, no one is shooting better on threes than the Terps, but that efficient shooting won’t matter as much if Maryland sees many of its possessions end before the Terps can take a shot.

What to watch for Nebraska: Three point shooting

Nebraska has been able to win games when limiting opponents’ shots from deep. In fact, the Cornhuskers are 9-0 when holding opponents under 30 percent from beyond the arc. However, Nebraska isn’t always that reliable when it comes to defending the arc. When the Huskers came to College Park, Maryland made 47 percent of its threes as the Terps beat Nebraska. Meanwhile, it’s quite the opposite on the offensive side of the ball, where Nebraska ranks among the worst in the conference in three point shooting, making exactly 30 percent of their threes. In a game where runs could play a pivotal role, it’ll likely be the team with the hot hand that comes out on top.