Maryland men’s lacrosse faceoff specialist Austin Henningsen and attackman Logan Wisnauskas each garnered a number of weekly honors for their performances in the No. 3 Terps’ 16-9 win over then-No. 19 North Carolina on Saturday.

Henningsen won a career-high 22 faceoffs against the Tar Heels, besting a mark he sat in 2016 against North Carolina, when he won 19.

His dominance at the X earned Henningsen a spot on the USILA Team of the Week as well as his second Big Ten Specialist of the Week award of the season, giving him three career weekly honors.

“Austin really set the tone at the faceoff X today and gave us a lot of possessions,” coach John Tillman said Saturday.

[Read more: Passing and off-ball movement helped Maryland men’s lacrosse counter UNC’s physicality]

Henningsen’s performance ranks second in program history in faceoff wins in a game, trailing only Andy Claxton, who collected 27 against Towson in 1991. Henningsen is the first Terp to win at least 20 faceoffs in a game since 2014.

Wisnauskas, meanwhile, tallied four goals and four assists to help pace Maryland’s attack. His eight points earned him the Big Ten offensive player of the week for the first time this season and second time in his career.

[Read more: Maryland men’s lacrosse moves up to No. 3 ahead of matchup with No. 1 Penn State]

In addition to the Big Ten honor and tying his career high in points, Wisnauskas was named the Warrior/U.S. Lacrosse Player of the Week.

The redshirt sophomore leads Maryland in points (46) and assists (20), and his 26 goals puts him one behind attackman Jared Bernhardt for the team lead.

“I’m kind of just playing off the five guys on the field,” Wisnauskas said after the win over North Carolina. “Just being a cog.”

CORRECTION: Due to a reporting error, a previous version of this story stated Wisnauskas had also earned a Big Ten weekly award earlier this season. This was his first conference weekly award of the year. This article has been updated.