Guide to the 2013 College Cup

With the Terrapins men’s soccer team in this weekend’s College Cup in Chester, Pa., The Diamondback is bringing you extensive coverage of the Terps’ attempt for the program’s fourth national championship.

Staff writer Daniel Popper, sports editor Daniel Gallen and photographer Christian Jenkins are in Chester covering all of the action as the No. 5-seed Terps take on No. 8-seed Virginia and, on the other side of the bracket, No. 3-seed Notre Dame squares off with No. 7-seed New Mexico.

Popper and Gallen can be followed on Twitter at @danielrpopper and @danieljtgallen, respectively, and remember to follow @DBKSports and @thedbk as well.

But before all the action at PPL Park, catch up on all the important action and storylines from earlier in the year.

***

[ READ MORE: OUT OF THEIR HANDS ][ READ MORE: Men’s soccer prepares for title bout with Notre Dame ][ READ MORE: Friday’s win avenges 2009 defeat for men’s soccer’s Cirovski ][ READ MORE: Steffen makes big stops against Virginia to put men’s soccer in national title game ][ READ MORE: GALLEN: Mullins proves once again why he’s one of nation’s best ][ READ MORE: Mullins looks to finish career with College Cup win ][ READ MORE: GALLEN: Men’s soccer poised for success after season’s tough start ][ READ MORE: Breaking down the 2013 College Cup ][ READ MORE: ROUND 3 ][ READ MORE: Shinsky scores first career goal for men’s soccer in Saturday’s win ][ READ MORE: BACK TO THE TOP ][ READ MORE: A SHOT AT REDEMPTION ][ READ MORE: Men’s soccer’s defense puts early season collapses behind it in Sunday’s win ][ READ MORE: Steffen stifles Anteaters in men’s soccer’s victory ][ READ MORE: Mullins’ goal pushes men’s soccer past UC Irvine into NCAA tournament quarterfinals ][ READ MORE: Patrick Mullins through the years ][ READ MORE: Men’s Soccer vs UC Irvine ]