Maryland men’s lacrosse announced Wednesday its schedule for the 2020 season, headlined by matchups with six teams that advanced to last season’s NCAA tournament.

Maryland finished with a 12-5 record last season, reaching its sixth consecutive NCAA quarterfinal in the process, and returns five of its top-six point scorers — including USILA All-Americans Jared Bernhardt and Bubba Fairman.

The Terps’ nonconference slate will see them face off against six teams that finished last season in the Inside Lacrosse top-20, including national champions Virginia and final four participant Penn.

Maryland starts its season Feb. 1, hosting High Point before traveling to Robins Stadium to battle Richmond on Feb. 8.

On Feb. 15, the Terps return home for a matchup with the Quakers, which coach John Tillman’s squad has beaten in each of the teams’ last three contests.

[Read more: After coming up short last year, Maryland men’s lacrosse is building itself back up]

Maryland travels to Philadelphia for a duel with Villanova on Feb. 18 before returning home for matchups with Navy (Feb. 22), Notre Dame (Feb. 29) and Albany (March 7).

On March 14, the Terps clash with Virginia, a rematch of last season’s NCAA quarterfinals in which the Cavaliers knocked the Terps out of the tournament.

Maryland finishes its nonconference schedule with a trip out to Chapel Hill, North Carolina, to face the Tar Heels on March 21.

Tillman’s squad will take on Big Ten bluebloods Penn State (March 27-29) and Ohio State (April 10-12) as part of its conference schedule before closing the regular season out at Homewood Field against rival John Hopkins.